The AM Project Manager will support Keywords PM teams in the audio multilanguage localization workflow management, analysing assets, identifying potential problems, scheduling and supervising the audio production process. Will manage communication with studios when requested as well as with all project team members and audio resources to ensure that quality and schedule expectations are met.
The ideal candidate will have to:
- Manage assigned audio production from arrival of the assets from the client through delivery.
- Define, prioritize, track and manage requirements and deliverables.
- Drive issue resolution and address contingencies in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain complex localization schedules and inform resources as required.
- Create, track, and adhere to project schedules, and timelines. Expose, report on, and resolve deviations and variances.
- Ensure all projects are completed within designated timeframes.
- Develop project strategies and plans.
- Proactively communicate with the departments regarding project status, and any other issues.
- Prepare and distribute reports for PM and audio colleagues regarding status of projects.
- Actively contribute to project meeting organised by the PM
- University degree level education, preferably foreign language or Engineering Management related
- At least 3-4 years of experience as a PM (international experiences are welcome), managing preferably audio localization
- Knowledge of game audio industry scenario and workflows
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Advanced use of MS Office (Excel in particular)
- Knowledge of additional languages
- Knowledge of audio tools
- Ability to multi-task with projects and resources
- Ability to plan and prioritize tasks
- Ability to work as part of a team, under pressure and with tight deadlines
- Excellent communication, negotiation, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Problem solving attitude with experience in working in a dynamic and fast growing/changing environment
- Flexible approach to people, projects, and assignments