Gameplay Moderator - 40hrs/week - $20usd/HR
We are looking for dedicated, intelligent, passionate, and hardworking video game enthusiasts to join our team as a Gameplay Moderator. Player Support agent’s support League of Legends, Legends of Runeterra, Teamfight Tactics, and VALORANT players through online ticketing, live chat, and social media platforms.
The Gameplay Moderator reviews reports of disruptive content and behavior to identify disruptive or inappropriate conduct and/or content (“evidence”), log the type/nature of the evidence in appropriate tools, and take action on accounts per guidelines. The Voice Content & Gameplay Moderator suggests action plans to improve conduct guidelines and content filtering, and also handles Player Support queries, escalating to the client as necessary.
Job Duties Include:
- Handle abuse reports sent for review by researching each case, evaluating the submitted content and any relevant chat history or communications against provided guidelines.
- Take action against players who violate guidelines, typically by applying restrictions, suspensions, or bans.
- Record evidence and moderation actions in a shared tool or database.
- Handle player support requests as requested (technical, billing, platform-related questions and requests). Escalate cases to the client for advice if needed.
- Create evaluative reports for clients to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for improvement.
- Suggest action plans or reminders to be shared with the community, e.g. in forums, chat channels, in-game reminders, etc.
- Transcribe recorded interaction(s) as part of their moderation actions file.
Due to Covid-19 and the Stay-in-Place order for Washington State:
This position is temporarily a Work From Home only position. To be eligible at this time, you must also be meet the technical requirements listed below, as well as meeting our other criteria. When the pandemic response and stay-in-place order is lifted, this position will transition to being completely on-site at our Redmond, WA location.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Excellent proficiency of English language (written and spoken)
- Excellent communications skills (written and spoken)
- Ability to support and engage players in a high quality, fun and empathetic 1:1 discussion
- Experience in a customer support environment
- Passion for video games (bonus for highly competitive online games and esports)
- Ability to provide feedback on tools, resources, procedures and guidelines to enhance workflow and the player experience
- Ability to use concise language to explain complicated systems in a digestible manner
To Work From Home for this team, you must have the equipment and a Personal PC with the following specs.
- Windows 10 Home (or better)
- Dual Monitors
- Processor: 3 gigahertz (GHz) or faster processor
- RAM:: 4 GB
- Graphics card: DirectX 10.1 or higher compatible 1GB or higher VRAM.
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Smart phone for 2 Factor Authentication
- Headphones with talk capabilities.
- · Excellent customer service skills
- · Flexibility while working in a fast-paced environment where things can change daily
- · High autonomy and a strong sense of self accountability
- · Attention to details
- · Solid at time engagement and assessing/managing priorities
- · Strong interpersonal skills
- · Problem Solving and collaboration
- · Conflict resolution both with co-workers and customers
- · Quick learner
- · Basic informatics skills.
- · Familiarity with MS Office 365
- · Familiarity with Google Suite
- · Familiarity with CRM tools (i.e. Zendesk, Helpshift, Salesforce)
- · Familiarity with instant messaging tools (i.e. Slack, Skype)
- Wednesday - Sunday
- 10:00am - 7:00pm Pacific Time
At Keywords Studios we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits