Do you like video games? Are you fluent in English?
We have been pioneers & leaders in the Player Support field for over 15 years. We are one of the premier international providers of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services for online payment and virtual goods providers.
- Reading and handling all the posts within the forum.
- Moderating any prohibited and/or inappropriate content found therein.
- Reviewing in-game chats and user-generated content for any prohibited and/or inappropriate content.
- Escalating Real-Life Threats as needed.
- Ability to make justifiable judgement calls in regards to debatable content and edge case scenarios.
- Passion for video gaming and customer service.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Good attendance rate and attention to details.
- Being fast, albeit thorough, reading skills.
- Availability to work from 3 p.m to 11 p.m EST/EDT including Sunday's.
- Experience in a relevant, similar, or related field (an asset).
- Be up-to-date with the latest trends within the online community.
Note that this position requires full-time availability.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
All work is done remotely during the COVID19 crisis, you must however be in the Montreal area to be considered for the position.
- Full-time schedule, plus employee benefits, including health and dental care, when eligible.
- $14.00-$17.00 per hour (depending on shift)
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
We look forward to hearing from you!