Due to COVID-19, we are currently offering temporary remote positions. However, in order to be eligible, you must already live in the Montreal area and you must be available to come to work in our office if the project requires it.
We have been pioneers & leaders in the Player Support field for over 15 years. We are one of the premier international providers of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services for online payment and virtual goods providers.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms.
- Moderating any prohibited and/or inappropriate content found therein.
- Reviewing in-game chats and user-generated content for any prohibited and/or inappropriate content.
- Escalating Real-Life Threats as needed.
- Ability to make justifiable judgement calls in regards to debatable content and edge case scenarios.
- Passion for video gaming and customer service.
- Comfortable with using VR devices.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks while managing your time efficiently.
- Good attendance rate and attention to details.
- Being fast, albeit thorough, reading skills.
- Experience in a relevant, similar, or related field (an asset).
- Be up-to-date with the latest trends within the online community.
Note that this position requires full-time availability from Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Schedule may change at a later date to accommodate project needs.
The chosen candidate must either be a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident or a Temporary Foreign Worker with an Open Work permit or in the process of requesting a Working Holiday Visa.
- Full-time schedule, plus employee benefits, including health and dental care, when eligible.
- $14.20-$17.20 per hour (depending on shift)
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others).
- Employee Assistance Program.
We look forward to hearing from you!