Contract Length: 12 months w/the possibility of extension
Work Location: Work From Home (must be local before onsite operations resume)
We are looking for an experienced Help Desk Support Analyst to join our team. An ideal candidate will have a wide range of Help Desk, IT knowledge and experience. In this role, you will support a game studio as part of the Infrastructure team working on the Halo franchise. If you are eager to strengthen your capabilities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, this is the job for you!
- Assist with initial triage, support, and resolution for user issues
- Phone, screen sharing, email support
- End-user support for proprietary tools
- Participate in document and support guide refinement.
- Route and escalate issues to appropriate teams
- Catalog user issues accurately and assist Lead with support trend analysis.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years of work-related experience
- Strong understanding of Microsoft products
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Excellent problem resolution and analytical skills
- Self-starter with a strong ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment
- Strong understanding of OS, Network and Application troubleshooting
- Experience with core IT infrastructure
- Experience with coding / scripting
- Experience with Technical Writing
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits