Yes, you read that right! We are hiring passionate gamers to test video games in our Montreal offices.
What makes a great tester?
- A great tester is dedicated to their work and wants to help make amazing games even better.
- A great tester works as an integral part of a team hand in hand with their team leader and colleagues.
- A great tester successfully participates in one of our 3-day training sessions.
The ideal candidate knows how to have fun while working in a young, fast-paced environment, and still remaining professional!
Did you say yes to most or all of the above criteria? If so, you know what to do: Press Play and start your game within the Keywords Studios family!
Keep in mind, ALL our work is done in our Montreal offices, no remote, freelance or part-time positions are available.
Only retained candidates will be contacted.
Skills and attributes most recognized in our band of Awesome Video Game Testers:
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to work under pressure, like most superheroes do.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Able to adapt to variable tasks while maintaining top quality time management.
- Knowledge/experience with consoles, PC and Mobile hardware.
- Knowledge of various games and genres.
- Avid gamer with strong gaming abilities/skills.
- DES (high school) and over 18.
- $13 - $15.50CAD per hour, depending on shift time
- Free fruit daily
- Free Friday coffee
- Consoles and arcade games in the cafeteria
- Amazing colleagues
- Working in a fun and fast-paced industry
- Working on a variety of consoles and AAA games!!
- Potential for full-time, permanent openings with growth opportunities
- Partnerships with STM, Telus, and BIXI (among others)
- And so much more