A Community Manager generally handles day-to-day engagement with players of a client’s games, across a range of social media and online platforms. The community manager’s role may vary depending on the specific needs of our clients.
The role can include developing content strategies (in collaboration with the senior social media manager), producing content (written and/or visual) and maintaining a calendar of posts.
Communication skills are paramount as a community manager needs to be able to talk directly to players. They will also need to be able to communicate community feedback and sentiment back to the client via regular reports, and proactively make suggestions to the client that they feel will benefit the community.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Depending on the scope of each project, responsibilities can include:
- Daily interaction with fans of our clients’ games across various online platforms.
- Moderate social media and community platforms to ensure a safe, enjoyable experience for all community members.
- Devising community guidelines and measures against unwanted behavior.
- Creating original social media client, both in collaboration with the client and independently.
- Relaying player feedback and sentiment back to the client in a structured, actionable way, and following processes to escalate key issues quickly and clearly.
- Monitoring online reviews and devise strategies to improve their sentiments.
- Be the clear and friendly voice of the studio to the community.
- Interest in gaming, and broad knowledge of genres and platforms.
- Experience with social networking sites, preferably for a gaming company, influencer or personal brand.
- Ability to interpret social media insights data and create action points based on that data.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- A proactive attitude and the drive to continuously improve the work that we deliver to clients.
- Strong understanding of community management best practices.
- Availability to start in immediately is a plus.
- Fun working environment
- All about gaming
- Competitive salary and benefits