We are currently in the process of expanding and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
The successful candidate will support the in-house Localization team; and will work closely with client tools, processes and personnel. The candidate will need to master file delivery management to support the client’s Multilingual localization requests. The incumbent of this position is expected to manage the hand off and delivery of multiple localization projects of different sizes, simultaneously within the timeframe agreed with the client.
- Work closely with client on project specifications.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with client via all communication channels on assigned projects.
- Ensure communication is clear and concise on project requirements to Keywords offices & other language providers.
- Work with client’s Localization tool to organise tasks and deliveries
- Hand off files to clients’ language vendors.
- Monitor status and track delivery of projects.
- Seek solutions for issues that arise during projects and propose improvements to process where applicable.
- Build good working relationships with all internal and external stakeholders including but not limited to team members, localization leads, other Keywords sites and external language providers working on client localization.
- Conduct project presentations and compile daily, weekly and monthly and ad hoc reports as appropriate.
- Escalate any material issues that arise on a project to the Team Manager and agree how to manage and communicate these with the client.
- Take responsibility for personal learning and training needs and effectively apply business-specific technology and methodologies.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Localization Project Manager either on client or vendor side, preferably in the Video Games / Entertainment industry.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills in English and Chinese/ Korean in order to service Chinese/ Korean speaking clients.
- Passionate for games.
- Diploma in Business, Translation, Computer Science, Games Development or equivelant.
- Excellent knowledge of PC and MS Office products is essential.
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with remote teams.
- Knowledge of MemoQ and other localization tools is desired.
- Knowledge of an additional language an advantage.
- This is a 1-year contract (renewable & convertible to permanent) position.
- Working Location: Lavender MRT
- Working Hours: Monday to Fridays, 10am to 7pm