Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
Keywords FQA is one of Keywords Studios brands offering Functional QA services. KWS Katowice offers FQA, Localisation QA and Player Support services to our clients.
Our QA Project Manager will:
- Deliver projects successfully within budget, time frame and quality scopes. The Project Manager coordinates internal delivery between all the relevant departments and assumes responsibility for project budget control, financial reporting and scheduling.
- Develop and manage successful relationships with Keywords Studios clients.
- Manage, lead, motivate, coach and train local FQA Test Leads. The Project Manager is responsible, along with the other FQA PMs, of the professional development of the FQA test leads.
- Plan, apply and adapt project test strategies with the support of the FQA Test Leads.
- Personally, and inspire local team to, always strive for and attain improvements and growth.
The key responsibilities may vary during peak business periods, absences or workload fluctuations, and support to management as required.
- Fluent in English – written and spoken.
- Relevant experience in a Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Understanding of a bug’s life cycle and workflow within a defect tracking database.
- Understanding of QA strategy, QA Plan building and risk management in the context of the QA process.
- Understanding of data driven systems to facilitate decision making.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities.
- Capacity to delegate effectively, including decision making where appropriate.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Agile, and flexible to change.
- Skilful in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback.
- Results driven and able to lead a team to success.
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of accuracy and leads by example.
- Honest & open communication
- Ability to meet deadlines in fast paced environments.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare, interpret and effectively utilize management information reports as well as recommend and implement effective solutions in sensitive situations.
- Advanced skills with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Based in Katowice or available for relocation (Relocation package can be provided)
- Experience in an Account Management or sales-oriented role.
- Formal Project Management techniques or training (PMP, Agile, Scrum, etc.).
- Knowledge of the game testing cycle and certification processes.
- Understanding of the 1st party submission requirements and certification processes.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Familiarity with defect tracking tools, workflows, test case management tools, agile tools, and project tools, such as JIRA, Confluence, Spira, TestTrack, DevTrack, and DevTest.
- Employment contract
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry
- Private healthcare.
- Multisport card refund
- Attractive salary
- Possibility to start immediately
- Free beverages & fresh fruits
- Friendly atmosphere
- Chill-out zone with video games
- Company parties
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.