Keywords Studios continues to build world leading capabilities in services that video game and similar interactive content creators need. We stand shoulder to shoulder with our clients working as their external partner, providing access to our teams of experts where and when needed.
People that work at Keywords are passionate, talented, committed and resourceful. Human talent is our most valuable resource and as a business, we thrive on diversity, celebrate uniqueness and work as teams whether we are physically together in one of our 50+ studios around the world or working together virtually.
Keywords now have an exciting opportunity for a Service Line Solutions Manager to be a part of our Global Organization supporting the Player Support Service Line. Ideally based in one of our studios but with extensive travel expected, you are going to be a key member within the team, responsible for securing new clients and cross selling to existing clients.
This exciting role that will give the successful individual the opportunity to influence and lead a critical element of our growing business taking us to the next level of our strategic growth plans.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
- Responsible for Player Support Service Line revenue target
- Collaborating closely with the Service Line Director to ensure targets are met and opportunities are maximized
- Drive individual sales effort to key customers of the Service Line (working in conjunction with Client Partners and Sales team)
- Develop and deliver a sales strategy for the Service Line, with Client Partners and Salespeople, that meets the Service Line target
- Be the subject matter expert on capacities, pricing, solutions, RFPs and final negotiations, to ensure deals meet both revenue and margin targets
- Ensure Service Line revenue forecasting is accurate and up-to-date, reporting on key metrics through monthly and quarterly reports
- As a trusted advisor, manage Service Line Client interactions to ensure existing Client revenue is safeguarded and long lasting strong relationships are maintained
- Strong experience in successfully delivering client-centric solutions;
- Track record of delivering increased revenue per client;
- Networking and Relationship Building with the ability to successfully deal with large multinational clients;
- Creative and innovative thinking;
- Development and ongoing learning;
- Research and analysis;
- Strong negotiating skills
- Energy and stress management;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Accountability and dependability with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Degree or Masters in business, sales, marketing or other related field.
- 3 or more years’ experience ideally in international games or technical services industries
- Proven experience in successfully managing Player Support Service Line Clients
- Strong understanding of the components of successful client relationships
- Deep understanding of key metrics for companies in the games and interactive media industries
- Strong understanding of market trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics and customer direction
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellence in listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- High competency with SalesForce.com
- Willingness to travel as required.
At Keywords Studios we provide all our workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits