The Audio Production Assistant will be responsible for organizing resources and managing schedules both for internal and external studios to efficiently plan the bookings, in compliance with the Audio Production Coordinator.
The Audio Production Assistant will book all the actors for all the recordings that will take place at any of the company’s facilities in Madrid.
The Audio Production Assistant will be managing all the actors’ details and providing all the necessary info needed by the Administration Agency to generate the actors’ monthly payroll.
The Audio Production Assistant will be in charge of organizing, sorting and keeping track of all the documentation generated by the Creative Directors Team, mainly actors’ NDAs and Releases.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Actors’ booking.
- Allocating studios, Creative Directors and Audio Engineers to schedule recordings.
- Management of Agreements, Releases and NDAs.
- Keeping updated resources and rates in tools.
- Prioritization of projects and their recording window with the Audio Project Managers.
- Using internal tools to plan and keep track of the bookings and schedules.
- Managing actors' Social Security.
- Resolving any issues related to the management of actors' Social Security.
- Asking for company certificates whenever needed.
- Keeping the Audio Production Coordinator informed about the internal resource’s availability.
- Keeping the Audio Project Managers teams informed about the bookings' status.
- Double-checking monthly booking lists before advising the administration agency to generate actor's monthly payroll
- Demonstrable experience in Administrative, Production and/or Coordination positions for 2+ years (experience in the Audiovisual market and/or recording studios is a plus).
- General knowledge of the Spanish actors’ collective (demonstrable experience and relation with them is a plus).
- Excellent Spanish language skills and capacity to communicate in Spanish in a clear, concise, professional, and effective manner.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Excel (good knowledge of Microsoft Navision and Ganttic tools is a plus).
- Ability to adapt to evolving workflows and new tools.
- English Cambridge B2 Level or equivalent (C1 Level is a plus).
- Outstanding ability to use good judgment to prioritize tasks and allocate resources.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced, complex environment.
- Able to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- Able to teamwork in a proactive and positive manner to achieve shared objectives.
Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market.
Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, Los Angeles, Seattle. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.