Keywords Player Support provides Community Management services to various gaming companies.
The Community Management Specialist manages team(s) of Community Managers, ensuring timely and high-quality delivery of community and social media services to our clients.
A Community Management Specialist manages the overall delivery of the project and the Community Manager(s) assigned to it. Responsibilities may vary depending on the specific needs of our clients.
As well as working directly with our clients, the Community Management Specialists work as a team, with the Senior Social Media Manager, to develop best practices to enhance the Community Management services.
Responsibilities and key activities
- Managing all processes and the timely delivery of Keywords’ Community Management services across multiple projects
- Directly managing Community Managers.
- Onboarding new projects.
- Producing performance reports to an agreed format and schedule.
- Ensuring that all project and team-related documentation is stored correctly and is up to date.
- Reporting project statuses and information to the management team on a regular basis.
- Managing day-to-day client interaction.
- Ensuring that correct quality control procedures are met.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Community Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry OR minimum 2 years’ experience in Client Services Management preferably in the video game industry
- Thorough understanding of social media / community management as a function within the video game industry
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior competency using spreadsheet software (Excel, GSheets).
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Attractive salary.
- Paid holidays (20 or 26 days a year depending on your employment history)
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Free parking spot.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Attractive referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area of Katowice “Green Park”*
*Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office in Poland.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!