The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
gnet AGENCY DESCRIPTION:
gnet is an award-winning hybrid ad agency/production company with deep expertise in the video game and entertainment industries. We work with our clients to craft integrated brand strategies and execute content that drives engagement, sales, and brand loyalty.
Our Production Operations Coordinator is a full-time position (or temp-to-perm) within gnet and will be responsible for aspects of production operations including the day to day tracking and management of project budgets and interfacing between production, production operations and finance departments.
- Build client-facing budget presentations.
- Compile bi-weekly actuals for all projects in production with internal cost reports.
- Work with brand management and production to identify scope changes, broken assumptions, and potential overages and report to the production operations team.
- Responsible for producing ‘working’ midpoints against cost reports as needed. May generate initial overage and completion estimates. Work with Production Controller to aid in facilitating third-party vendor accounting.
- Work closely with APs and Producers with diplomacy on daily time/staffing tracking and status of all projects in active production.
- Track budgets, overages and assist as needed on live-action shoots.
- Build and distribute budget topsheets/ breakdowns to production for tracking purposes.
- Work with coordinating producer to manage project wrap process through Sharepoint. Includes compiling final financial documents at project close.
- Experience in commercial budgeting and AICP lines.
- Moderate to high level of Excel skill, and general familiarity with Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Onedrive and Sharepoint.
- Excellent communications skills, and the ability to explain complex ideas eloquently.
- Commercial production or post-production background preferred.
- Comfort with new concepts and processes including new utilities and programs.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- Detail-oriented and meticulous.
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities