Contract Length: 18 months
Work Location: Work From Home but candidate must be local to the Greater Seattle Area
Work Hours: Fulltime
At our client's studio developing their AAA Sci-Fi FPS universe, they are committed to crafting awesome experiences for their fans. Join the Design team within the Transmedia Content team and create work that is regularly viewed by thousands of fans. The Transmedia Content team is responsible for content, designs, branding, and experiences impacting fans worldwide across a variety of platforms and mediums. Teamwork and collaboration are part of our team's success - they communicate and creatively solve problems. They strive to make their designs and content inclusive.
The Transmedia Content team is looking for an experienced UI/Visual Designer for their franchise. As a UI/Visual Designer on the team, your designs will impact their franchise's website and mobile application, social media posts, Esports events and programs, game launches and sustain. The UI/Visual Designer will be accountable for delivering best-in-class visuals and branded assets across a variety of mediums. The ideal candidate has hands-on experience crafting large-scale digital products and interfaces, who sees design challenges as opportunities and embraces a culture of growth mindset, mentorship, and coaching. Their ideal candidate collaborates and thrives within multi-disciplinary teams operating in an environment of innovation and excellence.
Please Note: This position requires the candidate to be in the PNW area by start date - will need to be onsite periodically.
- Contribute to the vision and best practices of their brand expression
- Produce best-in-class visual and branded assets across a variety of mediums
- Craft accessible User Interfaces across a variety of channels, from game to online and mobile
- Refine your designs through iterative design cycles that include testing and evaluation
- Collaborate with both internal and external partners to ensure user interface and visual design excellence across all digital channels
- Communicate your design ideas and specifications to Designers, Producers, Engineers, Partners, and Management
- Able to create beautiful User Interfaces and visual assets catered towards their fans the world over
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- 5+ years of experience as a UI/Visual Designer
- Ability to create design concepts through wireframes, interactive prototypes, and full-fidelity mockups using tools like Figma
- Exceptional understanding of information architecture, flow, layout, hierarchy, and fundamental design principles
- You are comfortable working in an exciting, fast-paced, deadline-driven working environment
- Passion for games or entertainment a plus
- Understanding of how to work with Design Systems like Figma
- Experience with digital illustration
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits