Keywords Studios Los Angeles is a premier provider of multimedia content localization and audio production services. From its offices and beautiful on-site recording studio in the heart of Burbank, Keywords Studios Los Angeles collaborates with top-tier streaming platforms, broadcasters, content creators, publishers for the gaming and media & entertainment industries.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in harvesting new subtitling resources from various professional sites.
- Track and manage training schedules and provide subtitle training to resources.
- Coordinate onboarding with language resource team.
- Ensure training programs, files, reports and materials are up-to-date and organized in a manner that assures availability in the training system.
- Data entry into database. This may include resource entry, project entry, purchase orders, new and revised client specifications, etc.
- Prepare and send communications to internal departments and 3rd party vendors regarding project specs, revisions, and approvals.
- Create backup files for client archival purposes.
- Create, QC, Advise, Schedule, Deliver subtitling projects on an as-needed basis.
- Interact with clients, Keywords offices/Keywords Team and/or subtitling team on project per project basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2 years subtitling, video post-production services and related software tools experience preferred.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills.
- Must be highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced, large team environment.
- Individual must also be able to work independently within their own process.
- Ability to multitask while completing tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to follow detailed instructions and to document processes.
- Solid technical understanding of cloud-based subtitling tools required.
- Fluency in a foreign language a plus. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
PTO, Dental, Medical, Vision