Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. We are one of the leaders in the provision of localisation services to the Video games and Software Localisation markets worldwide.
Keywords are an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Seattle, Montreal, Singapore and Rome. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
This is a remote position on the West Coast. To be considered you must live in AZ, CA, CO, OR, NV, or WA.
The Localization Project Manager will consistently meet or exceed client expectations by ensuring exceptional service, quality and cost efficiency on every project. Working with the assigned client, managing client relationships and managing a broad spectrum of resources the LPM will be expected to deliver to both client and company's requirements/targets.
He/she will be expected to develop and grow those client relationships whilst achieving/exceeding the expected margins by providing creative, industry, technical and tactical business solutions.
The LPM is expected to manage multiple localization projects and their linguist teams of different sizes, genres, platforms for multiple clients simultaneously and ensure their profitable, quality delivery within the timeframe agreed with the client.
The LPM is responsible for the profitable delivery of localization projects.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Localisation Project Manager either on client or Vendor side
- Degree in Business, Translation, Computer Science or Games Development
- Experience in the Games industry an advantage
- Must be motivated and a team player.
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of PC and MS Office products is essential.
- Flexible towards working hours.
- Ability to cope under pressure and to work to tight deadlines.
- Knowledge of an additional language an advantage
- Knowledge of MemoQ an advantage
- Eligible to work in Canada
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.