The Recruiter ensures that staffing requirements are met to identify, attract and onboard top talent to efficiently and effectively meet dynamic business needs. This position is responsible for working with various clients to assess hiring needs and interview candidates for positions. Creation of a candidate pool to gain a competitive advantage and fuel the company’s growth.
This position is a temporary opportunity.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Responsible for assisting with implementation and administration of recruitment programs
- Receive, screen, and file incoming resumes,
- Conduct initial screening interviews, telephone interviews, using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter. Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes. Perform face-to-face interviews with prospective applicants.
- Assist with recommendations to hiring manager on candidate hire, and partner with appropriate stakeholders to offer competitive compensation packages and facilitate negotiation with candidates
- Leverage various resources - internet, community organizations, print media, job boards, formal/informal networks, colleges, trade associations - to directly and indirectly source qualified candidates
- Ensure the maintenance of accurate and concise records and reports concerning all phases of the recruitment process, working within the Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Maintain consistent standards for all applicants and ensure compliance with all local rules and regulations related to hiring and recruiting
- Responsible for developing and applying an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills, and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Provide analytical and well-documented reports to the rest of the team
- Promote the Company image to candidates and external service providers and ensure that the Company is represented in the most accurate and appropriate way to all candidates and personally drives the highest standards of ethical behavior for all involved in the recruiting process
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities