Are you looking for exciting challenges and great accomplishments straight from a good video game? Brilliant! We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our Quality Assurance Recruitment Team in Katowice. You will be responsible for finding excellent employees and maintaining a healthy pool of FQA Game Testers, looking for new speakers for our Localization Team and also searching for new Team Leads and Managers if necessary. You will work closely with Resource Management, Training Department, Project Managers and Leads to make sure all numbers are lining up and all the positions are secured.
- Handling volume recruitment. We hire a lot of Game Testers – you need to be ok with repeating the same tasks every week and bring around 15-20 new people on board in our hiring peaks.
- Recruiting for Lead/Manager roles – searching for suitable candidates both internally and externally using various searching methods.
- Posting job ads on various job boards and social media channels – we use what we can to find potential candidates.
- CV screening, phone screening, interviews (Skype and internal) – the usual recruiter stuff
- Taking an active part in the Onboarding process – we aim to deliver the best 1st day experience we can, so you will be welcoming new hires and helping with basic administration during their onboarding and its preparation stage.
- Organizing and scheduling – all new hires need to be taken care of and that means staying in touch with the team throughout the entire recruitment process is a must.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with Managers and Leads – there will be your clients after all 😊
- Delivering best Candidate Experience possible – we really care about that! This means you need to be organized and meticulous.
- Planning, managing and attending offsite recruitment fairs and events
- Demonstrated experience in recruitment (not less than 2 years)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and both written and verbal communication skills – you will have to get along with people on all levels in organization. So, you have to be comfortable both around candidates who are just starting their careers and managers with 15+ years of experience.
- Working in deadline driven environment – we have goals and targets and you need to be fine with having them in the back of your head constantly.
- Solid knowledge about searching & sourcing techniques – i.e. Boolean, X-Ray, using Social Media to find potential candidates.
- Being a Gamer – although not entirely necessary it helps immensely when speaking to potential candidates. Most of them are gamers themselves, so the industry knowledge will be an asset.
- Great English skills (written and spoken) – we have many employees who do not speak Polish so this is the way it goes here. Also, this is our default communication language across organization.
- Free parking spot within the “Green Park” business complex.
- Chill-out zone with video games – challenge your friends and resolve your disputes over Tekken or FIFA.
- Casual and fun work environment – as long as you’re not wearing flip flops and pajamas you’re golden.
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Company parties!