Established in 1998 and floated on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM in 2013, Keywords(KWS) is the world’s leading provider of technical services to the fast growing, global video games market. Our 9,000 employees in 50+ production centres in 21 countries provide graphic art asset production, game development, audio, testing, localization and customer support services to most of the leading video game developers and publishers. We have a proven track record of organic and acquisition led growth and have successfully acquired and integrated 50+ acquisitions since 2014.
The D&I, CSR & Communication Manager supports the Regional HR Director Europe in the creation, deployment, management and overseeing projects in Europe about Diversity & Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility, with a strong focus on communication to increase stakeholders’ awareness of and engagement in HR initiatives. They ensure communications have a consistent tone, look, and feel to protect and promote the KWS Corporate Brand image.
Partnering with the Regional HR Director, the European HR Management Team and the local management, the role will act on three different main areas:
Diversity & Inclusion
Support the build out and initial execution of a Diversity and Inclusion plan with defined mission-driven health equity strategies and business goals.
Review diversity data and do a deep dive analysis of the various demographic elements of the data to arrive at a data driven solution / plans for D&I programming over the next 12 months.
Provide analytical evaluation of current D&I initiatives and support the development of innovative D&I programs with clear resources mapping/proposals.
Represent the company in D&I events and forums in Europe
Be the European point of contact of external partners in D&I (e.g. Women in Games etc.)
Corporate Social Responsibility
Assisting the RHR Director in developing and managing social responsibility policies
Using internal communication to reinforce the company’s social responsibility policies
Reaching out to the public via PR and marketing to deliver the message of the company’s commitment to social responsibility
Working on company branding strategies with the marketing & communication departments
- Educates HR members and Studio Heads on the importance of effective communication and works with project leaders to create, execute, and evaluate communication plans as part of project planning
- In partnership with marketing and communication depts., creates communication strategy, crafts messages and materials, manages execution, and sets measures for effectiveness
- Sets guidelines for use of HR branding within the context of branding; creates all-employee HR communications for consistency and effectiveness
- Focuses on continuous improvement in HR communications capability; continuously seeks to leverage strengths and address opportunities when it comes to developing communications capability in HR
- Minimum of 5 (five) years of work experience in Communication and/or Human Resources or related field.
- Degree or diploma in Social Studies, communication, human resources or a related field required.
- Excellent written and spoken English knowledge (C1-C2 European Level)
- Able to make sound business decisions and evidence based recommendations to senior management.
- Sound teambuilding skills.
- Strong project management skills with demonstrated ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Energy and stress management
- Effective written and verbal communication skills with individuals at all levels of the organization as well as presentation skills.
- Ability to form strong relationships with multiple stakeholders including senior leaders, key business leads, as well as the overall D&I (internal and external) community
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Demonstrated experience working with different HR groups – operations, benefits, etc.
- Ability to achieve consensus on complex matters in a timely fashion
- Proactive/ displays initiative; seeks out information and answers as needed with limited supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail evidenced through sound analytical skills
- Results oriented with the ability to prioritize effectively
- Accountability and dependability
- Experiences in Videogame, Media and Entertainment would be good
- Willing to travel 20% of the time