We are seeking an experienced Office 365 lead to join our Global IT team. This role is a highly collaborative global role focused on Office 365 and Gsuite. The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in the Office 365 stack. They will be comfortable architecting Office 365 and consolidating tenants. Excellent troubleshooting skills and a calm demeanor. Critical thinker with a proactive focus working as part of a remote global team.
- Manage global escalations from regional teams for Office 365 / Azure AD related issues.
- Technical ownership of Office 365 Hybrid / exchange co-existence.
- Lead tenant to tenant migration.
- Technical lead for deployment of EMS suite, AIP, ATP and work closely with Infosec.
- Keep up to date with the latest O365 updates and changes and be subject matter expert for regional teams to consult with for business related solutions.
- Experience of SharePoint and understanding of permissions, document libraries and integration with Teams.
- Documenting technical information including site schematics, system problems, problem resolution and knowledge base content
- Strong risk awareness and understanding of change management.
- Coach and mentor less experienced IT engineers and avail of every opportunity to impart knowledge to others
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required and compatibility
- Office 365 / Azure Identity certification.
- Strong Powershell experience.
- Experience of Azure AD advanced feature deployment such as MDM, MAM, App Policies, conditional access.
- Hybrid domain join experience and BYOD / In Tune.
- Strong knowledge of Mail routing, DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP, SPF, DKIM, DMARC.
- Experience of enterprise level O365 deployments.
- In depth experience managing large scale exchange environments.
- Great English skills
Please note that this is a permanent position and that we will accommodate remote working as necessary and where possible.