Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. Keywords is an international service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Tokyo, Singapore, Shanghai, Beijing, Montreal, Barcelona, Madrid, Rome, Milan, Rio de Janeiro, New Delhi, Los Angeles, Seattle. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, quality control and customer support services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike.
This role is a highly collaborative global role focused on Office 365 and Gsuite. The successful candidate will be a subject matter expert in the Office 365 stack. They will be comfortable architecting Office 365 and consolidating tenants. Excellent troubleshooting skills and a calm demeanor. Critical thinker with a proactive focus working as part of a remote global team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Office 365 / Azure Identity certification a benefit.
- Strong exchange hands on experience.
- Strong Powershell experience.
- Experience of Azure AD advanced feature deployment such as MDM, MAM, App Policies, conditional access.
- Hybrid domain join experience and BYOD / InTune.
- Strong knowledge of Mail routing, DNS, TCP/IP, SSL, SMTP, SPF, DKIM, DMARC.
- Experience of enterprise level O365 deployments.
- In depth experience managing large scale exchange environments.