- Assists HR Business Partner Manager in implementing strategic HR initiatives to drive LR compliance, employee retention and engagement.
- Ensures compliance to labor laws, labor standard and established company policies and procedures.
- Conducts investigation, review case files and give final recommendation for all administrative cases.
- Collaborates with colleagues in managing/leading employee events and company activities in order to promote fun work environment and drive employee engagement.
- Work with leaders in Operations and other stakeholders in achieving business goals through improving employee experience, retention and development.
- Provides the necessary assistance, consultation and employee counselling.
- Assist projects/initiatives in the areas of succession planning, performance management, and talent development.
- Other duties as required from time to time.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Applications and other database application programs
- High drive for results, integrity and initiative
- Strong employee engagement skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities or projects
- Team-player, results-oriented and excellent facilitation & communications skills both oral and written
- At least 5 years' experience in Business Partnering/Labor Relations/Employee Relations.
- Willing to be assigned in GY shift
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun working environment
- Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry