The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
The Applications Tester is responsible for daily test operations. The candidate who fills this position will be responsible for finding, reporting and reproducing bugs on the clients and company databases, as well as collecting various test metrics as warranted by test plans.
This list is not intended to detail all aspects of the assigned work but is representative of the job's overall responsibilities.
- Test software using the Keywords testing processes and test cases to ensure the highest possible quality software is released to the market.
- Find defects and enter them into the bug database quickly, effectively and clearly by using the set terminology provided.
- Find defects, investigate their source and enter them into the database.
- Help troubleshoot hardware and software issues.
- Strong written communication skills in English.
- Experience in applications testing (desirable).
- Basic programming skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Keen eye for details, defects and inconsistencies.
- Honest & open communication.
- Ability to actively listen to instructions and execute tasks communicated.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical.
- Works well with others under pressure and delivers on time.
- Experience working within MS Office.
- Living in Mexico City.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
- Must be fluent in English (verbal and written communication skills).
- Benefits: by Law.
- Schedule: Monday to Friday (8am-5pm).
- Career path.