Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of IT Administrators and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
IT Administrator responsibilities include an emphasis on maintaining computer systems and networks, aiming for the highest functionality, updating policies, troubleshooting issues, and training end-users on the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
As part of a Worldwide company, you must be confident in your English communication skills, written and spoken. Under the supervision of Asia IT Support Manager, you’ll be charged to work on larger projects across different studios in the region while keeping a focus on local demand.
- Perform Day to Day Helpdesk responsibilities including but not limited to responding to IT tickets, troubleshooting and new joiner onboarding, in accordance to current IT standards and updates
- Document, track and monitor all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution, and maintaining thorough communication with the user until the help desk request is rectified
- Manage and maintain all IT infrastructure such as hardware, software and networks
- Maintain high levels of IT security through access controls, VPN, backups and firewalls
- Supervise Active Directory, including but not limited to performing cross platform audits of AD objects and user permissions, manage user accounts on WindowsNT and Linux Platform (creation, deleting, permissions and VPN access), develop and manage organizational units, and maintaining E-mail address and distribution lists in MS Exchange
- Maintain and implement GPO policies in accordance to Company’s regional and global IT policies
- Maintain and improve existing deployment servers and windows update services
- Conform to and enforce Company’s IT security policies
- Researches questions using pre-documented instructions and SOPs to perform the functions of the job and quickly escalates problems that require urgent attention
- Maintains accurate hardware and software inventory
- Solicits regular feedback from the field to ensure there are no gaps in communication between IT and the business
- Minimum Diploma in IT or relevant fields with 3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision.
- Hands on experience in computer software and hardware, and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems is a must
- Strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures
- Possesses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determine appropriate solutions
- High-level of problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skills
Technical Skillsets Required
- MS Windows Server 2012-2019 (DNS, AD, DHCP, WSUS, WDS+MDT, IIS, RDP)
- VMware vSphere Hypervisor
- File storage (Storage controllers, Samba, FreeNAS, etc.)
- Backup (Veeam Backup and Replication, Bacula, other online services, etc.)
- File transfer across long distance (SFTP, Perforce, DFS, Aspera, Torrent, etc.)
- Scripting (PowerShell basics, Python, Bash) is an added advantage
- Knowledgeable on Firewall (Paloalto), Cisco Switch, router management
- Knowledge in best practices and project management (ITIL, Agile, etc.) is an advantage