Do you want to be part of a leading international technical service provider to the global #Gaming Industry with studios in Asia, Europe, North and South America?
We are currently in the process of expanding our pool of IT Administrators and are looking for professional, experienced candidates to become members of our growing global team.
IT Administrator responsibilities include an emphasis on maintaining computer systems and networks, aiming for the highest functionality, updating policies, troubleshooting issues, and training end-users on the systems to make appropriate and safe usage of the IT infrastructure.
As part of a Worldwide company, you must be confident in your English communication skills, written and spoken. Under the supervision of Asia IT Support Manager, you’ll be charged to work on larger projects across different studios in the region while keeping a focus on local demand.
- Perform Day to Day Helpdesk responsibilities including but not limited to responding to IT tickets, troubleshooting and new joiner onboarding, in accordance to current IT standards and updates
- Document, track and monitor all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution, and maintaining thorough communication with the user until the help desk request is rectified
- Manage and maintain all IT infrastructure such as hardware, software and networks
- Conform to and enforce Company’s IT security policies
- Researches questions using pre-documented instructions and SOPs to perform the functions of the job and quickly escalates problems that require urgent attention
- Maintains accurate hardware and software inventory
- Solicits regular feedback from the field to ensure there are no gaps in communication between IT and the business
- Minimum Diploma in IT or relevant studies with 3 years of experience in a similar capacity
- Strong Experience with Windows oriented infrastructure: Windows 10, Windows Server 2016/2019, Exchange Server, Office 365, Active Directory, File Server, PowerShell, Hyper-V.
- Experience in troubleshooting DNS, DHCP, Network, mobile phones (iOS and Android), MacBook and Ubuntu desktops, Veeam backup, FTP server.
- High-level of problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good verbal and written English communication skill
- IT certifications are desirable (MCSA, MCSE, ITIL, CompTIA, CCNA, CCNP, etc.)
- Scripting (PowerShell basics, Python, Bash) is an added advantage
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Fun working environment
- Working with the biggest names in the gaming industry