As a Project Coordinator at Babel Media India, a Keywords Studios, you will be required to work with internal clients to manage the timely flow of all localization project actions from initiation to delivery, ensuring that projects meet quality, turn-around time and budget expectations.
The Project Coordinator is expected to manage multiple localization projects of different sizes, genres, platforms for multiple clients simultaneously and ensure their profitable, quality delivery within the timeframe agreed with the client.
- Excellent English written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of PC and MS Office products is essential
- Flexible towards working hours
- Must be motivated and a team player
- Enjoy working in a fast paced environment and ability to work in a multi-cultural global environment, with tight deadlines, multi-site teams and different projects simultaneously
- Minimum 1 year experience in project coordination in language technology or localization is preferred
- Ability to learn new technology and tools while working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to keep projects on track with project tools and communications
- Organizational agility and proven track record on learning new methodology and tools
- Ability to take direction from senior team members and execute in a timeline manner
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Desirable qualities: multitasking, proactive, solution-oriented, eye for detail, good with numbers
- Experience in the Games industry are an asset
- Knowledge of MemoQ & other CAT tools is an asset
- Knowledge of an additional Indian or Foreign language an asset.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and management of small projects and sub-projects independently or in cooperation with other PMs.
- Ensuring timely delivery as per customer quality requirements
- Client communication (internal and external)
- Project administrative and financial tasks
- Vendor coordination
- Identifying resource needs and seeking resolution for resourcing problems
- Collaborate and communicate at all production levels with the client, internal offices, vendors and production team
- Supporting team members in everyday problems and issues by delivering practical, detailed task information
- Track quality, effectiveness and efficiency of production
- Communicate with internal resources to organize and facilitate work
- Communicate with PM and others to manage schedules, resolve issues, manage capacity, etc.
Mediclaim Facility (Familay Floater)
Transport facility within Hiring zones
Currently working from home due to Covid