As a technical artist you will develop tools and scripts to aid art asset creation and optimization. You will also prepare art assets for game systems and engines to ensure that our client’s quality standards are met.
- At least 5 years of experience with industry standard 3D software
- Solid experience and understanding of art or animation pipelines on gaming systems.
- Master in scripting language, Python is a plus.
- Good understanding of programming language, C/C++ or C#.
- Able to learn new packages and proprietary tools.
- Passion for game industry.
- English is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent attention to detail. Quick learner.
- Ability to multi-task with projects and resources.
- Ability to work independently.
- Problem solving attitude with experience in working in a dynamic and fast growing/changing environment.
Social Insurance and Housing Fund, Annual Leave, thirteenth salary, Medical Check-up, Free shuttle