Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for Japanese-speaking video games passionates to join our Player Support team.
- Provide superb Customer Support to players for game-related queries they may have.
- Use your investigator skills and troubleshoot players’ queries via a ticketing system. No phone calls taken!
- Collaborate with internal teams for project-related requests.
- Provide assistance to the developer by forwarding them important and key information from all the issues you handle with players.
- Become a master of the game that you are supporting.
- Excellent fluency in Japanese.
- Communicative in English. Fluency in English written and spoken would be an asset!
- Interest in video games.
- Availability to start in immediately is a plus.
- Ability to quickly learn customer service-based tools and techniques
- Available to work 40h/week providing coverage 5 days of the week, 8h per day.
- Work on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Attractive referral program.
- Competitive salary.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Covid-19 time work from home.*
*Due to the COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!