Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
The Lead IT Helpdesk Technician is responsible, as the first point of contact, for the support of the end users and computing infrastructure at Keywords Seattle, a subsidiary of Keywords Studios. The candidate who fills this position will be responsible, in collaboration with the KWS Regional IT Team, for supporting all the IT needs and requirements of Keywords Seattle and its employees.
- Log, Track and Manage all incidents, problems, and support requests from Keywords Seattle ticketing system. Be the local escalation point of contact, ensure timely notification of an incident, and escalate larger issues to the Regional IT Team – making sure to follow up on these, and to update local employees, and management, as necessary;
- Installation, configuration, patching/updating, and repairing of desktop & laptop computers;
- Phone & Voice Messaging setup and maintenance;
- Peripheral setup and maintenance;
- User Account management;
- Licence and Media management;
- Equipment Inventory management;
- Application version control;
- Ensure that all operating policies and processes are followed and report any issues;
- Be the main point of escalation for any IT related issue;
- Document the local setup and keep up to date at all times;
- Measure performance and SLA adherence, report any issue to the IT manager who will take care of the issue with the employee;
- Produce regular reports for end-user support functions;
- Support the IT Manage and Regional IT objectives.
- At least 3 years experience in end-user support, incident management, IT ticketing system;
- Experience in computer configuration & repair;
- Strong Microsoft Product Suite knowledge and experience. Ex.: AD, Office365;
- Experience with Apple Mac hardware/software;
- Experience with Android and iOS mobile devices;
- Experience with Disk Imaging software;
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal and communication skills;
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills – must be able to bring issues to closure;
- Ability to learn new concepts and technologies quickly;
- Strong documentation and reporting skills;
- Familiarity with A/V Recording hardware and software;
- Certifications preferred - A+, ITIL, MCM.
- Working 5 days per week with shift/site rotation and on call rotation;
- Available to work in an ‘out of hours’ schedule;
- Available to work additional hours as required to fulfill the requirements of the role. This may include extended shifts and occasional weekend work;
- Some travel might be required.
- Full-Time employment
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability