The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
The Austin studio founded by a team of passionate developers who have created games together since 2005. We have worked on some of the biggest titles and most respected brands, and we have spent the last fifteen years working together on both original IP and licensed brands. We are known for our artistic vision, our innovation in gameplay, and for the respect and passion that we give the brands we are entrusted with.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Build and deploy secure automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Support and work alongside a cross-functional engineering team on the latest technologies
- Assist other engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team
- Provide detailed specifications for proposed solutions including materials, mockups and time necessary
- Work closely with engineering professionals to specify, build and maintain environments and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently
- Minimum of 5 years of systems administration experience, which should include multiple years working in an AWS/Azure cloud environment (Experience working in game development projects a plus)
- Experience with software development pipeline tools: Perforce, Git, CodeCommit, Bamboo, Jenkins
- Experience with monitoring and configuration management: Puppet, Saltstack, Chef, Zabbix, Grafana
- Experience with virtualization and container management systems
- Current understanding of best practices regarding system security measures
- High-level understanding of working with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Ability to architect solutions, including automation, for identified problem spaces and communicate effectively with the stakeholders
- Experience working together with teams from several departments to facilitate the orderly execution of a proposed project plan
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Our employees are our most valuable resource; therefore we provide them with a competitive compensation package commensurate with skills and experience, excellent benefits, high level of job satisfaction and a casual and fun work environment.
Keywords International is dedicated to following a well-established Equal Opportunities Policy. We endeavour to create a workplace which provides for equal opportunities for all employees and potential employees.