Established in 2004, Lakshya Digital, a Keywords Studio, is the largest interactive entertainment and game development services studio in South Asia. We have game production studios in Gurgaon and Pune, and business offices in Tokyo, Japan and San Diego, California.
Lakshya Digital is looking for passionate and experienced VFX artists to join our AAA art team based in the US. Working closely with the Lead VFX Artist, Art Director, Technical Art Director, Lighting and Design team, the Senior VFX artist will create exceptional real-time effects for a multitude of titles and genres. The candidate will have the opportunity to contribute to various in-game effects including weaponry, vehicle destruction, magic spells, large-scale rigid body simulations and environmental effects such as fire, smoke, water, weather systems and much more!
As a Senior VFX artist, you will report to the VFX Lead and supervise a team of artists to create a wide range of real time visual effects in various game engines. The Senior VFX Artists must demonstrate a proven record of leading teams to consistently deliver top quality, game ready and optimized content on time and on budget. Our Senior VFX artist must be a self-driven, organized, detail-oriented and able to thrive in a dynamic and collaborative environment.
If you have grown weary of working on the same project doing the same thing for years on end, if your work-life balance is no longer balanced, if you are growing weary of looking for a new home after every project, or if you are interested to experience what it is like to work on multiple AAA projects at the same time then dust off your resume, polish up your portfolio and send it to us!
This team is based out of Bothell, WA in the Seattle, WA area. Local candidates are preferred, but remote work is open to the right candidate in one of the following states: Arizona, California, Florida, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Texas, Washington.
- Create and\or supervise the creation of in-engine, performant, high quality visual effects in standard and proprietary game engines
- Collaborate with other artists within the studio as well as clients across various projects
- Oversee and mentor junior VFX artists in the US and Asia as needed
- Ensure compliance to clients’ requirements as well as internal best practices across all projects
- Working with fellow artists and Project Managers to create asset lists, schedules and budgets
- Work with the Lead VFX Artist to develop and document technical specifications and pipelines
- Solid understanding of real-time physics and fluid systems and tools (i.e. Houdini)
- Proven experience using industry standard tools to create in-game content for VFX (UE4, Niagara, Unity, Maya, Photoshop etc.)
- Able to read, write and speak English fluently
- A minimum of 3 years creating real-time VFX for video games and shipped at least one AAA title
- Must be results oriented and a self-driven professional capable of insuring clients' needs come fir
- Previous management and leadership experience in the video game or services industry
- Previous experience working in services\outsourcing and\or managing overseas artists
- Highly artistic with a strong technical aptitude for creating custom shaders and scripts and for optimizing and integrating VFX in-game
- Experience in Houdini or equivalent simulation software
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Voluntary Long-term / Short-term Disability
- 401K w/ company match