Keywords is an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with 45 offices across 20 countries and 4 continents. The organization employs over 5,000 people at peak times working in over 50 languages. Each year, we produce over 80,000 art assets, 21 million words of audio, 250 million words translated, 2.5 million hours of testing and resolve 16 million customer support tickets. We work with 24 of the Top 25 games companies by revenue for 2017.
This is a temporary 2-3 month position that pays $20 per hour. Position can be remote.
The Benefits Coordinator is responsible for the various benefits program implementation tasks/support functions for our 2021 program changes. This would include: Attendance of all program implementation calls, data entry with testing of benefits enrollment platform, assistance with benefits communications development/review and more.
- Assist in tracking project progress and timelines to ensure deadlines are not missed.
- Coordinate with Finance team for applicable accounts setup
- Involvement with new Data Connections for new Administrator system and PlanSource (Benefits Enrollment Portal)
- Data entry/upload tasks to ensure benefits information is accurate within PlanSource (Rates, Benefits, documents library, links, testing of all data)
- Testing of data
- Assistance with Employee Communications materials creation in partnership with broker contact
- Assist with edits to voiceover script that will be used for recorded benefits orientation presentations
- Assistance with employee eligibility and claims issues
Required Profile and Skills
- At least 1-2 years of experience in benefits coordination/management
- Strong Microsoft Product Suite knowledge and experience
- Expert EXCEL spreadsheet skills
- Demonstrated superior interpersonal and communication skills;
- Proofreading skills;
- Working knowledge of the various benefits projects, understanding of Partial Self Funded programs is a plus;
- Familiarity with Benefits administration systems, specifically the PlanSource BenAdmin system is a plus;
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize tasks;
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly
- Strong documentation and reporting skills;
Working 5 days per week
Home computer/printer set up
Available to work additional hours as required to fulfill the requirements of the role. This may include extended shifts and occasional weekend work