Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 7am-3 pm/ 8-4 PM no overtime expected
Please note: Role is remote until further notice. But candidates must have received or willing to receive Covid Vaccination by date of hire to be considered. Proof of vaccination required
Our major pharmaceutical client in Indianapolis is looking for a document controller to join their Clinical Trial Supply Management Team.
The Clinical Trial Supply Management Assistant is responsible for processing New Site Readiness forms to establish new clinical trial sites. This is a critical function in the clinical trial process. The successful candidate will work closely with several team, including the Supply Management team, to ensure readiness to treat patients. Additional data entry based tasks are also involved in the role. Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and a commitment to accuracy in data processing are essential to success.
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Attention to detail
- Comfort in communicating via email
- Ability to prioritize and communicate priorities
- Demonstrated ability to learn computer systems and follow Standard Operating Procedures
- Previous experience in pharma or health care is beneficial but not required
- Basic Excel skills (data entry only)
At KeyWords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits