Keywords Studios is an international service provider to the global video game industry and beyond. Sound Lab, a Keywords Studio, specializes in audio services including postproduction, sound design, mixing and mastering for media & entertainment, as well as games and location based/immersive media.
Sound Lab is seeking a Sr. Audio Producer to support film, television, gaming and additional media. They will work as part of the creative team responsible for crafting interactive and linear audio experiences. This position will work closely with both internal and external audio team members. The ideal candidate brings knowledge of or experience working with creative teams, building budgets and production processes for Sound Design, Music and VO across gaming and traditional postproduction.
Work Location: on Location in Burbank, CA
- Work with Managing Creative Director and Head of Studio on creating budgets for projects across multiple media.
- Collaborate with sound designers, composers, implementors, VO studios to disseminate information and support a high-level creative workflow.
- Maintain key production tracking documentation and spreadsheets, ensuring all information is timely and up to date.
- Verify and publish meeting agendas and goals, record meeting notes and identify action items for direct responsible individuals.
- Maintain team and project schedules, coordinating key personnel from various teams to ensure alignment and accountability.
- Communicate directly with external production partners to coordinate milestones and reviews, organize incoming material for review, and ensure timely responses and feedback.
- Leverage relationships to inform problem solving and improve our team's focus and velocity.
- Assist project teams in quickly resolving any and all roadblocks to production.
- Provide studio leadership visibility on project progress, finances and potential risks.
- Proactively mitigate production risks and ensure high-quality, on-time, on budget delivery.
- Facilitate recruiting and onboarding of freelance project creative staff.
- Provide guidance and oversight to freelance project staff regarding general company procedures, policies, and workflows.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience acting as a producer in a creatively driven audio company.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, demanding Postproduction Sound Facility.
- Proactive and energetic self-starter ruthless at prioritization and organization while multi-tasking and maintaining a positive attitude.
- Candidate must have experience managing information at high volume, and keeping information organized and up to date.
- Ability to work independently as well as with multiple teams.
- Must be able to parse out critical information from multiple inputs and communicate effectively with internal teams and external clients.
- Candidates must have excellent notetaking and task management skills and be able to track tasks and goals in a timely, organized manner.
- Able to deliver under pressure.
- Strong writing skills for internal and external communications.
- Microsoft Office skills, including familiarity with Outlook and strong Excel/Google Sheets skills.
At Sound Lab we provide all our workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and holidays)
- 401k (3%matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits
- Eligible for company referral bonus