d3t is at the cutting edge of technology and creativity, delivering co-development video game services to global triple-A clients. Our successful studio is growing, and we are now looking for an experiencedmarketing professional to join our team. Our studio is part of the global Keywords Studios Group and we are involved with multiple exciting video game projects at any one time.
We are based near Runcorn, Cheshire and offer an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment. We are passionate about what we do and take pride in having been awarded ‘Best Places to Work’ multiple times by gamesindustry.biz
The Role – Marketing Manager
The primary function of the Marketing Manager is to develop, implement and track individual marketing plans for the studio. Day to day you will be working as part of the operations team, dealing with a wide and varied range of marketing focused tasks. Responsible for all things marketing related within the studio this is an exciting role, offering lots of variety and involvement including:
- Supporting the business in developing and executing individual marketing plans. Proactively promoting and being involved with all PR & marketing for the studio. The Marketing Manager will be the key point of contact at d3t for all marketing related activities.
- Managing the company website including: content creation and copy, monitoring web analytics, co-ordinating external content created (e.g. videos), producing graphics, managing the recruitment page and general information updates.
- Assisting with the production of client materials and case studies for business development/client pitches. Liaising with our clients in relation to projects and game releases.
- Responsible for the consistent brand management of the studio both internally and externally. Including: industry events, company showreel, promotional material, case studies, company newsletters (studio and group) and industry award submissions.
- Manging all aspects of d3t’s social media platforms and responsible for community management across the studio. Key point of contact for liaising with the gaming community offering customer support and acting as a d3t ambassador.
- Responsible for the annual marketing budget and monthly reporting, including tracking marketing results to gauge the effectiveness of all marketing activities.
- Working closely with the Operations Team and Senior Management Team to implement marketing plans that complement the overall business objectives of each area.
- Ensuring all areas within the business receive the marketing support they require and proactively supporting projects within the studio.
- A self-starter who can prioritise and project manage. An ability to manage your own workload in this stand-alone role is essential, alongside the ability to adapt to a varied workload.
- Exhibit a flexible and can-do attitude to problem solving using your own initiative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively.
- Experience in developing marketing plans and assess what is commercially viable.
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that all activity agreed to in plans is executed in a timely manner.
- Experience in website performance and optimisation. Plus, an excellent understanding of effective social media marketing.
- A relevant marketing qualification is desirable alongside a minimum of 3+ years varied marketing experience.
- A passion to work in a creative tech business and a love of gaming!
Benefits & Perks – just some of the many offered by d3t
- 22 days holiday (+ 3 extra at Christmas + bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme & Eye Care Scheme
- Anti-crunch ethos - an amazingly professional, fun and supportive working environment!
- Income Protection
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Free Parking
- Monthly Fitness Sessions
- Complimentary Refreshments – an extensive range to suit all dietary preferences
- Company Socials, Project Launch/Wrap Parties + Annual d3t Events
- Breakout Areas – filled with perks such as games, snacks etc.
- Assistance and support with re-location to the area.
Please note we are actively hiring through the Covid-19 pandemic. Interviews will be held by video call. We have the majority of the d3t team working remotely from home and once it is safe to do so, we will be returning to the studio. This position will be studio based in Runcorn, Cheshire.