Do you play video games? Are you interested in being part of a team that will work on all types of games before they are released?
Established in 1998 and working in over 30 languages, the Keywords Group is a fast-growing plc. listed on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. We are one of the leaders in the provision of localization services to the Video games and Software Localisation markets worldwide. Keywords are an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry with offices in Dublin, Barcelona, Madrid, Milan, Rome, Singapore, Tokyo, Seattle, Montreal, and LA. Working on a worldwide basis, we provide a range of linguistic, testing, art, customer service, and quality control services to Video Game Developers and Publishers alike
We are looking for a Senior HR Manager based in Katowice, who will work in collaboration with the Regional HR Director and the Studio Head. The Senior HR Manager manages and supervises all personnel processes: personnel planning and acquisition (research and selection for staff roles, onboarding), personnel management and development (training, evaluation, career paths, remuneration policies, corporate welfare, payroll, HR administration, Budget, performance management system etc.) up to the off boarding of the staff, operating in line with the Studio’s strategic objectives.
Leading a team of 6 people (3 HR Generalists and 3 Payroll and Admin Specialists), the Senior HR Manager will play a significant role in driving people initiatives aligned to the business strategy and will create, develop, plan and coordinate the implementation of relevant HR services, policies and programs.
More in detail:
- Develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization's human resource function and performance
- Develop appropriate policies and programs for effective management of the people resources of the corporation and for developing the company culture
- Translate the strategic and tactical business plans into HR strategic and operational plans.
- Act as a strong Business Partner with the Local and International Management on key projects/tasks/activities
- Support the Local and International Management in the creation of the yearly budget for the employment costs and manage the budget and other financial data of the Human Resources Department.
- Plan, develop and implement Talent Acquisition activities for staff roles
- Develop and manage People Orientation, Learning & Development Programs
- Promote a performance-oriented culture in the organization, by effectively driving the Performance Management Program
- Manage Employee Relations, Payroll & Adiministration department
- Partner with stakeholders for appropriate Organization Design & Development
- Provide technical advice and knowledge within the human resources discipline
- Implement Compensation & Benefits policies, in line with the Studio and Group strategy
- Manage Employee Health & Safety, Welfare & Wellbeing initiatives
- Strong technical expertise and knowledge of all the HR areas, to design and manage autonomously HR policies and programs
- Demonstrated ability to give a contribution to Management Team, to manage and engage stakeholders effectively, and to develop effective working relationships with employees at all levels
- Initiative and responsibility: willingness to act proactively by identifying opportunities and anticipate changes.
- A true hands-on approach as well as the ability to successfully monitor the “pulse” of the employee and ensure a high level of employee engagement
- Strong experience in managing and developing an HR team
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create good and strong relationships with different kind of local and international stakeholders
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical capability; experience in creation and analysis of HR metrics to find root causes and drive appropriate solutions
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent organizational skills
- 10-12 years of previous experiences gained in HR department, preferable in a multinational environment and in IT/Entertainment companies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field.
- Fluency in spoken and written Polish and English.
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Office (especially Excel).
- Free parking spot within the “Green Park” business complex.
- Chill-out zone with video games – challenge your friends and resolve your disputes over tekken or fifa!
- The casual and fun work environment – as long as you’re not wearing flip flops and pyjamas you’re golden!
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits
- Company parties!