The video games industry represents the pinnacle of interactive digital content. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. By working as their external development partner, we enable leading content creators and publishers to leverage our expertise and capacity across the lifecycle of interactive content. In doing so, we enable our clients who are operating in complex and fast moving environments to remain lean and agile, and to focus on creating and monetizing the most engaging experiences. We are trusted and relied upon by many of the world’s leading video game companies to work alongside them during concept, development and live operations by leveraging the breadth and depth of our industry leading service lines every step of the way.
gnet is an award-winning creative content agency with deep expertise in the video game and entertainment industries. We work with our clients to craft integrated brand campaigns, strategy, and execute content that drives engagement, sales, and brand loyalty. Our work is artistic and conceptual, integrated with technology and great storytelling.
The Graphics Coordinator role is freelance position and will assist with all facets of Graphics.
- Ensure the smooth communication between Graphics, Editorial, and Capture departments.
- Tracking file names and ensuring the latest assets used in edits that goes out to clients
- Will help with reaching out to freelance graphics designers, animators and vendors.
- Manage quality control on all graphic assets, renders, and master files
- Relaying client and internal notes to the GFX team
- Ensuring the artists have access to the most recent references from editors or production.
- Pulling over assets between servers
- Track localization translations
- Project Management in fast moving and constantly evolving environments.
- Ability to multitask numerous projects, and ensure equal attention is given to each.
- Cross-department communications and consulting for projects.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Windows 10, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to think independently and suggest/create workflows & systems to bolster operational efficiencies.
- Strong knack for organization.
- 1-2 years as a Graphics Coordinator in a high-volume post-house or creative agency.
- Understanding of various video codecs.
- Understanding of quality control processes.
- Familiarity with social media video sizing & deliverables.
- Familiarity with visual effects and color workflows.
- Familiarity with delivery workflows in large volume post-houses or creative agencies.
- Work alongside dynamic individuals in the gaming industry
- Work within a company with upward career growth opportunities