Keywords now have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Sales to be a part of Global Sales Team. Ideally based in one of our major locations, you are going to be a key member within the team, with regional sales responsibilities as well as overseeing the Client Success Program and working with the Global Business Development Director on KPI tracking for all Global Sales team members.
This exciting role that will give the successful individual the opportunity to influence and lead a critical element of our growing business taking us to the next level of our strategic growth plans.
Responsibilities and Activities
- Manage the newly created Client Success Program, facilitated, globally with PMs and the Sales Support team.
- Cross-functional teams coordination: Influence and communicate with internal and external parties, while meeting tight deadlines for high visibility projects.
- Measuring and communicate progress towards the sales plan, identifying roadblocks, and coming up with appropriate solutions.
- Responsible for personal sales target, selling to existing clients.
- Set and drive KPIs for Client Success Program, as well as establish ROI tracking data, establishing growth targets.
- Continually identify evolving Client needs and wants.
- Assist in the New Acquisition Integration strategy with all newly acquired entities within Keywords Studios.
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the industry and services in the market and sharing insights.
- Act as the Ambassador for Keywords and spend a considerable amount of time on externally directed activities as the face of Company. These will include client meetings, attendance at game shows, presenting on behalf of the Group at various events.
- Degree or Masters in business, sales, marketing or other related field, or equivalent experience.
- 10 or more years’ experience ideally in international games or technical services industries
- Strong understanding of the components of successful client relationships.
- Deep understanding of key metrics for companies in the games and interactive media industries
- Strong understanding of market trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics and customer direction
- High attention to detail and ability to deliver under pressure and to deadlines
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel as required.
- Solution focused problem solver;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills;
- Leadership and Decision Making and judgment;
- Networking and Relationship Building;
- Creative and innovative thinking;
- Development and ongoing learning;
- Research and analysis;
- Strong negotiating skills
- Energy and stress management;
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills, along with the ability to communicate effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Accountability and dependability with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.