We are looking for a fix term QA Automation Engineer. The candidate will be focused on developing a tool that services multiple games from a single game development company, including versioning, communication with the players, as well as storing all user and game data. The goal is to continuously improve upon the original design of the tool and implement new features, working closely with client's backend engineering team.
- Take full responsibility for a quality of a tool that manages data for multiple games with online component
- Closely work with front-end and back-end development teams on implementation of new features and regression of the existing ones
- Write and run automated tests for the tool as well as perform manual functional testing
- Hands-on experience with ANY of the test frameworks, preferably Pytest and Selenium
- Experience with ANY cloud environments, preferably AWS and Azure (will be used in the project)
- Fluent english
Nice to have:
- Exposure to tools like Postman, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience with test management tools e.g. TestRail, Zephyr
- Experience with project management tools e.g. Jira