Babel is the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries.
Founded in 1999, the company is part of the renowned Keywords Group, an international technical service provider to the global Video Game Industry.
The company provides a complete outsourced testing and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Babel India currently provides Functionality Games testing on PC, Console and mobile platforms services to leading Games Industry companies in Europe and North America.
It also provides project management services for translation services (called Localisation project management).For more info please refer to http://www.babelmedia.com AND www.keywordsintl.com
6 months assignment - Contractual
The role requires the concerned person to assist in the performance and maintenance of the financial activities of the organization with responsibility for managing the day to day financial activities.
- Responsible for the preparation of management dashboards and reports.
- Work on ad-hoc projects ensuring adherence to timelines and quality standards
- Maintain and improve financial forecasting models
- To prepare accurate and timely financial statements
- To comply with various statutory regulations and present accurate view of company’s financials for submission
- To ensure that the relevant processes and controls are properly designed and followed for various activities undertaken.
- Responsible for all monthly allocated GL and system reconciliations.
- Responsible for monthly coordination of accrual (provision for expenses) with all functions and booking of in books of accounts.
- Education – Preferably Commerce Graduate or Post Graduate.
- Skills – Financial Accounting, MIS.
- IT Skills – Strong working of MS office especially in Excel & Power Point.
- Soft Skills – Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Accounting Software – Tally, Oracle NetSuite or any other ERP Software.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years in the same field.