Keywords, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 50+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 6500+ employee strength. Lakshya & Babel, Keywords Studios are the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries based at India.
The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
About the Role:
Keywords Studios India is looking for Manager - Talent Acquisition, who will be responsible for managing the hiring team and handle overall recruitment process. He will be responsible for designing and implementing recruitment strategies, building a healthy relationship with internal stakeholders as well as external recruitment vendors, identifying all issue evolving during hiring and find resolutions to the same.
- Management of complete recruitment life cycle for identifying best talent from diverse sources.
- Work very closely with hiring managers to ensure proper understanding of needs of the manager and the requirements and expectations of the job.
- Establish and develop effective working relationships with business leaders.
- Collaborate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Explores the market best practices in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Design new and improved recruitment strategies. Ensure recruitment processes reflect a broader hiring strategy to ensure closures within given TAT.
- Set up the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Recommend ways to optimize and showcase employer brand.
- Responsible for Employer branding by positioning company as a great place to work to attract, engage, and hire the best candidates.
- Sourcing the best talent through Internal Database, Job Portal, Head Hunting, References, Advertisements, Networking Sites, etc.
- Responsible for Manpower Planning, budgeting, ensuring smooth interview, offer & joining process.
- Conduct employee referral programs, tie ups with institutes and campus, run recruitment Drives, Campus, social media campaigns, head hunting (passive searches) etc for closing the position within given TAT.
- Ensuring Dashboard of Recruitment are shared on weekly basis.
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance
- Generate reports on various recruiting statistics; time to fill, cost per hire, source of hires etc.
- Managing salary negotiation, offer preparation, background verification, new joinee feedbacks etc.
Desired candidate skills:
- Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Management.
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a Talent Acquisition Manager or a similar role.
- Proficient in HR databases and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Ability to apply advanced strategies to source candidates.
- Strong working knowledge of all social networks
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Great organization and analytical skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to work in a team or individually as and when required.
- Ability to manage and handle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and process orientation.
- Ability to lead and motivate the team.