Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. We have created a unique platform supporting the game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ studious located in 21 countries, spread through 4 continents.
We are looking for Korean speaking passionates of video games to join our Player Support team in Katowice, Poland.
- You would assist video game players in troubleshooting their account issues via a ticketing system (no phone).
- You would interact with our client’s customers for all the inquiries they could have about the game.
- You would assist the developer by forwarding them important information from all the issues you handle with customers.
- Excellent command in Korean.
- Communicative in English. Fluency in English would be an asset!
- Interest in video games.
- All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills
Open access to the Polish job market.
- Employment or freelance contract.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Work on interesting projects! We support both AAA games from the biggest developers as well as indie games.
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience.
- Free parking space.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Company parties.
IMPORTANT: Please tell us about your passion for gaming when you apply and send your CV in ENGLISH.
Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!