As a Product Trainer, your responsibilities include leading instructor-led (face-to-face & virtual) and online training, on-the-job coaching, designing and developing learning material as well as organizing training sessions for both new hires and current project team members.
Ultimately, you will be tasked to set up our Player Support team members for success by developing their skills to effectively address customer needs.
- Onboard and orient new hires on KWS policies, procedures and culture
- Train the agents on the project’s products/services and operational processes
- Conduct floor refreshers/update training to keep knowledge up-to-date
- Update the knowledgebase as and when needed to ensure information accuracy
- Creation of new process-related content as and when required.
- Ensure project updates are received, included in training, and cascaded to the floor in the time for implementation.
- Record and maintain batch attendance, performance, evaluation and assessment scores accurately
- Escalate performance issues in New hire & update training batches
- Ensure the attrition in the training batches is kept at a minimal and maintain the target throughput
- Partners with Project leaders to develop training initiatives and /or projects to enhance trainee and agent
- effectiveness based on KPI requirements
- Provide coaching and feedback to the trainees for their overall development
- Enforce KWS and project security requirements
- To be a role model for the team in terms of performance/behavior/attitude
- Ensures SLA management for all floor training initiatives
- Conduct training needs analysis and come up with recommendations to address training-related opportunities
Requirements and skills
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years instructing in an adult learning environment preferably in the call centre, IT or related industry.
- Strong presentation skills
- Classroom management
- Training needs analysis
- Course content design & development
- Training evaluation
- Change management
- Process improvement
- Knowledge management
- Data analysis
- Reports management
- MS Office & G-Suite application acumen
- Preferred: eLearning Content Creation
- Excellent spoken & written communication Skills
- Proficient English
- Strong coaching & development planning
- Stakeholder management
- Team building & collaboration
- Change management
- Sense of urgency & ownership
- Work on interesting projects.
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry.
- Salary depending on your profile and experience.
- Benefits package - private medical care & MultiSport card.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Free parking spot.
- Friendly atmosphere.
- Chill-out zone with video games.
- Referral program.
- Company parties.
- The casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.*
*Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!