We are the employer you are looking for if…
You are looking for a challenge and opportunities, we should get along well! We have the necessary autonomy to move our projects forward and take initiatives. We can continuously develop, learn and try new ideas. We are currently looking for an HR advisor to provide support for both our Ottawa offices located less than a 10 minutes’ walk away from each other.
DescriptionWorking with a dynamic remote team to develop a HR department in a company in a constant growth is what some would call a dream job. It is inconceivable not to apply for such an opportunity! Snowed In Studios, Ottawa’s largest game development studio and a localization QA provider, is part of the Keywords Studios family. Keywords is a group of people spread all over the world to support client companies in the video game production industry! Yes, we work with the behemoths in this sector, which leads to many development opportunities.
Your mission-Advise and assist our managers on all questions relating to HR policies, labor relations and management;
- Assist and coach our managers in learning, developing and implementing best employee management practices through individual and group meetings;
- Assist our employees with questions and requests relating to human resources;
- Act as an agent of change and development of the human resource function;
- Contribute to the evolution of a host of HR processes, projects and their implementation;
- Maintain employee files, HR systems;
- Participate in welcoming new employees;
- Facilitate certain training given to employees (harassment, etc.);
- Take charge of support recruitment mandates;
- Perform other related duties.
The ideal candidate
- Our future colleague should have a bachelor's degree in HR or relevant field and have 3 to 5 years of experience in the field in a consulting role.
- At Keywords, things move a lot, which is why excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are essential. The ability to interact with people using sensitivity, tact and diplomacy is also essential. Obviously, any good HR advisor must have a mastery of the rights and labor standards in force. We know that anyone can use a computer today, but just in case: proficiency in the office suite is also required.
- Autonomy is a must as this is the first HR position created for these offices and the management is remote.
Our people are our most valuable resource; this is why we work hard to offer competitive working conditions that are commensurate with each person's skills and experience as well as high benefits and job satisfaction in a work environment that is far from being boring.