Keywords Studios Group is a global service provider for game developers. At Keywords, we are using our passion for games, technology, and media to create a global services platform for video games and beyond. We aim to become the “go-to” provider of technical services. We have created a unique platform supporting the game industry worldwide. We are operating from 50+ Studios located across 4 continents and 21 countries.
The role of the Testing Project Manager (Test PM) at Keywords International is to initiate, plan, execute, and finalize projects according to clients' requirements and within the project’s constraints (i.e. deadlines, quality, and budget).
The Test PM will manage administrative and operational elements of global Localization QA projects to assure successful completion and customer satisfaction while meeting company financial goals for the project.
This includes acquiring the necessary resources and coordinating the efforts of team members in order to deliver projects according to plan. The Project Manager will also oversee quality control and risk assessment throughout the project's life cycle and act as a key customer interface.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients to understand their goals and expectations, and anticipating client needs and concerns to prevent issues.
- Developing client relationships whilst achieving/exceeding the expected margins by providing creative, industry, technical and tactical business solutions.
- Drafting and submitting budget proposals, and recommending subsequent budget changes where necessary.
- Planning and organizing induction of new testers (e.g. assigning a buddy, providing with the induction documentation, presenting the role and responsibilities of a language QA tester, training on specific procedures such as bug reporting, compliance requirements, etc.)
- Managing project schedules and ensuring best fit resources are allocated to each project.
- Planning testing projects (e.g. test plan creation/preparation, identification of resource, hardware and software requirements etc.) with built-in contingencies.
- Proactively managing changes in project scope, identifying potential crises, and devising contingency plans.
- Strong cooperation with the QA Leads and coaching, mentoring, motivating and supervising project team members, and influencing them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Setting up and tracking overtime work (e.g. food allowance, office closure etc.)
- Performing people management tasks with direction from the QA Manager and guidance from HR Manager: hiring/terminating, conducting performance reviews and dealing with sundry personnel issues.
- Managing internal/external costs, dealing with additional/unexpected costs and taking corrective action in order to ensure the profitability targets are met or exceeded.
- Direct work experience in a localization QA capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution.
- Strong familiarity with project management software, such as MS Project, Core Time.
- Competent and proficient understanding of platforms, such as Xbox, PlayStation, Wii, DS/DSi, 3DS, PSP, PS Vita, iPhone/iPad, etc.
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies.
- Demonstrated experience in personnel management.
- Experience in working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Fluent in English.
- Attractive salary.
- Benefits package (private medical care, Multisport card refund).
- Relocation package.
- Free beverages & fresh fruits.
- Casual and fun work environment.
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”.