Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for a Community Management Team Lead to help manage the team(s) of Community Managers, ensuring a timely and high-quality delivery of community and social media services to our clients.
- Managing all processes and the timely delivery of Keywords’ Community Management services across multiple projects.
- Directly managing Community Managers.
- Onboarding new projects.
- Producing performance reports to an agreed format and schedule.
- Ensuring that all project and team-related documentation is stored correctly and is up to date.
- Reporting project statuses and information to the management team on a regular basis.
- Managing day-to-day client interaction.
- Ensuring that correct quality control procedures are met.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in Community Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry OR minimum 2 years’ experience in Client Services Management preferably in the video game industry.
- A ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Ability to work effectively and decisively under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple project types concurrently.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to prepare and control a work schedule and deliver to budget.
- Ability to analyze problems, recommend and implement effective solutions to difficult and politically sensitive problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superior competency using spreadsheet software (Excel, GSheets).
- Basic IT literacy, specifically: MS Office suite, Word, Outlook.
- Excellent level of English.
- Available to work 40h/week. Exact schedule pending to be confirmed.
All eligible candidates will be required to take our Language Tests to better evaluate their written skills.
Please note this position can be based anywhere in the world as long as you would like to work as a freelance and can dedicate the amount of hours proposed.
Please send your CV in ENGLISH while applying for the position.
- Full-time schedule.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!