Keywords, established in Dublin in 1998, now has 50+ studios across Europe, North and South America and Asia with 6500+ employee strength. Lakshya & Babel, Keywords Studios are the leading international provider of outsourcing services to games and interactive entertainment industries based at India.
The company provides a complete outsourced game art, engineering, testing, audio and localization service for all Console, PC, Handheld and Mobile content, to many of the biggest names in games and interactive entertainment, working on thousands of titles including many of the best-selling titles of the past few years.
Key Responsibilities Areas
- Work very closely with hiring managers to ensure proper understanding of needs of the manager and the requirements and expectations of the job.
- Sourcing the best talent through Internal Database, Job Portal, Head Hunting, References, Advertisements, Networking Sites, etc.
- Responsible for ensuring smooth interview, offer & joining process.
- Work on various hiring strategies to ensure closures within given TAT.
- Builds a quality relationship with the internal customers and external recruitment agencies.
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization.
- Conduct telephonic Interviews and short-listing potential candidates.
- Conducts job interviews for the technical and managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization).
- Managing salary negotiation, offer preparation, background verification, new joinee feedbacks etc.
Desired candidate Skills
- Must be a graduate with minimum 2 - 5 years of experience in talent acquisition specially in technical hirings.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Strong Analytical skills.
- Social Media Knowledge.
- Process Orientation.
- Adaptable to changes.
- Team Player with positive attitude.