Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are looking for an experienced Chinese speaking Project Manager that can cover Asian business hours to manage the hand off and delivery of multiple projects of different sizes, simultaneously and will be responsible for Clients, Team Leads and Agents. Our Player Support Project Manager will also track and manage projects budget and operational profitability and ensure timely and accurate billing as well as proactively manage changes in projects scope, identify potential risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Delivering projects successfully within budget, time-frame and quality scopes.
- Developing and managing successful relationships with Keywords Studios clients.
- Managing, leading, motivating, coaching and training PS Team Leads.
- Planning, applying and adapting project strategies with the support of the Team Leads.
- Day-to-day management and mentoring and conducting performance management of Team Leadership.
- Uses, develops, and applies best practices for Business Process Outsourcing environment.
- Ensure correct quality control procedures are carried out.
- Facilitate team and client meetings effectively.
- Manage day-to-day client interaction in conjunction with project teams.
- Manage and lead client interactions and meetings.
- Responsible for client account management.
- Communicate effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Project Management or similar role in the Video Games or related industry.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Client Services Management preferably in the video game industry.
- Experience in Player Support (Customer Service).
- Degree in Management (an asset) or relevant experience.
- Experience in an Account Management or sales-oriented role (an asset).
- Formal Project Management techniques or training (asset).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese.
- Strong leadership skills and decision-making abilities.
- Accountable and responsible.
- Agile and flexible to change
- Skillful in conflict management and giving of constructive feedback.
- Results driven and able to lead a team to success.
- Encourages others to keep a high standard of accuracy and leads by example.
- Honest & open communication, speaks up in meetings, shares opinions.
- Understands and is able to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Client-facing and negotiation skills.
- Work on exciting projects.
- International cooperation with global brands.
- Full-time schedule.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Relocation Assistance available in certain cases.