WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
A Service Desk Technician who can provide user support and customer service on company-supported computer, applications and platforms.
This position is 100% on-site in our Redmond office. No WFM options are available at this time.
You should have/be able to:
- Superior help desk and customer support skills
- Excellent writing and grammar skills along with strong verbal communication
- Demonstrates eagerness to learn and flexible with the ability to multi-task
- Possess attention to detail and follow through
- Is a self-starter and can work independently
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, email
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Advice user on appropriate action
- Follow standard help desk procedures
- Redirect problems to correct resource
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates
- Windows 7, 8 / 8.1 Knowledge: Intermediate
- Windows 10 Knowledge: Intermediate
- Exhibits fundamental networking, technical knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, such as Excel, Word, Power Point
- Hardware Knowledge
- Software Troubleshooting
- Knowledge of modern business office procedures and methods including telephone communications and office systems such as using a multi-line phone system, copiers, fax machines, scanners, etc.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- 401K on your first day
- Vacation and Sick PTO
- Career progression with one of the top gaming companies in the world!
- Team building and fun company-wide activities