Solicits regular feedback from the field to ensure there are no gaps in communication between IT and the business. Responds to help desk tickets, telephone calls, emails and personnel requests for technical support. Documents, tracks and monitors all help desk interactions to ensure a timely resolution and maintains thorough communication with the user until the help desk request can be closed. Demonstrates strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within IT industry standards and corporate help desk procedures. Uses strong analytical skills to diagnose problems (hardware, software, network, sysadmin etc.) and determines appropriate solutions. Researches questions using pre-documented instructions and SOPs to perform the functions of the job and quickly escalates problems that require urgent attention. Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals and stays current with system information, changes and updates. Maintains accurate hardware and software inventory
- Required technical skill(s): Linux and Windows Server administration, scripting experience, network and firewall management, Office365 and Exchange.
- Knowledgeable in biometrics, CCTV, printers and scanners
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in IT field
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- High-level of problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Required language: English
- Applicants must be willing to work in Ortigas, Pasig City
- Willingness to work on shifting schedules and holidays
Positive Working Environment
Annual Performance Appraisal