Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
We are currently looking for an experienced ETL Developer to build ETL pipelines to ingest the data from varied sources into our system
Our ETL Developer should have excellent business and communication skills and be able to work with business owners to understand their data requirements and help them make data-related decisions using ETL knowledge and experience.
This role will also require you to learn new tools and technologies fast, and you should have in-depth database knowledge as well as advanced programming and scripting skills. You will help to build efficient and stable data pipelines which can be easily maintained in the future. You should have expertise in the design, creation, management, and business use of large datasets.
Main responsibilities will be in particular:
- Design, implement, and continuously expand data pipelines by performing extraction, transformation, and loading activities
- Gather requirements and business process knowledge in order to transform the data in a way that’s geared towards the needs of end users
- Maintain and improve already existing ETL processes
- Ensure that the data architecture is escalable and maintainable
- Work with the business in designing and delivering correct, high quality data
- Investigate data to identify potential issues within ETL pipelines, notify end-users and propose adequate solutions
- Prepare documentation for further reference
- Provide technical direction to junior data analytics personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field
- Extensive knowledge of coding languages including Java, XML, Python, Perl and SQL
- Proficiency in warehousing architecture techniques including MOLAP, ROLAP, ODS, DM, and EDW
- Proven work experience as an ETL Developer
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to analyse a company’s big-picture data needs
- Clear communication skills
- Knowledge of data modelling principles
- Knowledge of ETL tools
- Knowledge of various SQL/NoSQL data storage mechanisms and Big Data technologies
- High attention to detail
- Passionate about complex data structures and problem solving
- Ability to pick up new data tools and concepts quickly
Due to COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.