Our major pharmaceutical client in Indianapolis is looking for an quality assurance specialist to join their team.
This team works in warehouse inventory. You will get to work with a very well established company!
- Provide Quality verification of material data setup in computerized inventory management system.
- Provide Quality verification of documentation related to receipt of non-modified commercial products and approving these materials for distribution.
- Perform Quality inspection of received materials to ensure alignment between documentation, computer system, and material. Release materials in computer system for distribution.
- Perform Quality inspections of outgoing shipments for accuracy.
- Inspect and verify restickering operations and release material for distribution following restickering.
- Verify paperwork for damaged shipments
- Inspect and release undelivered orders.
- Inspect and release redistributions.
- Review and confirm Fit for Use determinations.
- Perform random cycle counts to confirm inventory records.
- Perform other duties as required.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8 hours/day (7am-4pm or 9am-6pm)
Safety Equipment Required: Steel Toed Shoes
Keywords provides a competitive compensation package, good benefits and a casual, fun, productive and supportive working environment. We empower people to perform to the best of their ability with our “can do” attitude. We appreciate and embrace flexibility and learn at every opportunity to grow ourselves through experience, training and tackling new challenges. This is what makes us Keywordians.
- Basic computer skills including Microsoft Office and web-based applications
- Previous warehouse experience
- Willingness/ability to work in a chilled environment (5 deg C)
- Standing, lifting (up to 50lbs), and bending are required.
At Keywords we provide all our contingent workforce with:
- Paid Time Off (including sick days and select holidays)
- 401k (3% matching)
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits